Coaching is an invaluable tool for developing staff members across a wide range of needs. One to one coaching can help motivate staff, resulting in a more pleasant and productive working atmosphere, bringing benefits for both employees and employers. Well qualified staff who are happy in their job are one of the most valuable assets that any company has.
Staff coaching is about building on potential. It is a conversation with a purpose resulting in the staff member setting goals to develop skills, enhance performance and/or develop personally and professionally.
Benefits of staff coaching:
- Empowers individuals and encourages them to take responsibility
- Improves individual performance
- Boosts motivation and morale
- Improves communication in the workforce
- Promotes co-operation of staff
- Develops self-awareness and confidence
- Reduces conflict at work
- Increases retention
- Enhances organisational performance and profit